My Favorite HIIT Workouts Online
I aim to work out 5-7 days a week. It clears my head and starts my day with a great sense of accomplishment. I like to change up my routine a lot, switching off between long walks/hikes and more intense circuit and HIIT training. But because I’m so often out of town for work, I have to get a little bit creative with how I can break a sweat. Below is a list of my favorite equipment-free workout videos that you can do in a hotel room, when there is no gym in sight, even if you don’t have much room to move.
- Nicky Holender’s Stronger Month 2 HIIT Workout – At first I couldn’t do this video. Not because it’s difficult (which it is, it’s insanely difficult) but because of how corny the trainer, Nicky, is. But he kind of grows on you and each video in his Stronger series has a different format and exercises so that you won’t get bored. It also kicks my ass in a way that keeps me coming back for more.
- Nicky Holender’s Stronger Month 2 Plyometric Workout – A ton of explosive exercises that leave my muscles shaking.
- BeFit Go Beach Body HIIT Workout – All of BeFit Go’s workout videos are super straightforward without a ton of commentary and cheerleading. Great for when you want to just focus. This video is bodyweight only but most of BeFit Go’s videos require equipment. I do those videos at home with my 3lb weights.
- Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Dance Cardio – These dance workouts are hilarious but so much fun and have you dripping sweat by the end. Tracy Anderson barely explains what she’s doing so most of the time you’re just flailing body parts around but that’s a good workout too! I love doing these with my friends because you will laugh a ton and feel like a little kid.
- FitnessBlender’s HIIT Workout for People Who Get Bored Easily – I just did this 25 minute workout yesterday and was having a rough time getting through it – in a good way though. It’s intense all of the way through, targets all main areas of the body, and never repeats a single exercise. You’re done and exhausted in a quick 25 minutes.
Happy working out! Explore around a bit and see which workouts and trainers are best for you.